Indian cricketer Rahul Dravid announced his retirement in Bangalore, India, Friday, March 9, 2012. He was retired from International and first class cricket. Dravid, one of the finest batsmen of his era and arguably the most reliable Indian batsman ever.


Some Quotes about Dravid

Harsha Bhogle

He can play the delicate shots & booming drives, can hang in through periods without getting out

John Wright

He is regarded by the Australians as one of the mentally toughest players they have come up against. He is a tough task competitor. He is a wonderful cricketer for India, a great, great cricketer.


Steve Waugh

Dravid's remarkable career is a proof that nice guys don’t finish last

Kapil Dev

He is truly the mainstay of the Indian batting. He is the best batsman of India in this era undoubtedly

Navjot Sidhu

If he has to walk on broken glass for his team, he will do that

Sachin Tendulkar

He has set a great example for all of us to follow & we are all struggling to follow that path

Brian Lara

If I have to put anyone to bat for my life, it'll be Kallis or Dravid

Chris Gayle

Dravid could play attacking cricket like me, but I could never play like him

Shane Watson

He's probably the nicest guy - no, he is the nicest guy - that I've met in cricket. He's a phenomenal man

Allan Border

Everyone has already exhausted superlatives so I would not bother myself with any additional praise but you could be sure my admiration for him (Dravid) has grown tremendously.

Matthew Hayden

All this going around is not aggression. If you want to see aggression on cricket field, look into Rahul Dravid's eyes

Kevin Pietersen

I've seen how Rahul goes about his innings & that's something I want to get myself involved with

0 comments:


Copyright © 2008 - Legends of India - is proudly powered by Blogger

Theme developed by Pradeep